Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blogging and SEO

This is just a quick post because it's about 4:00 am and I'm still awake reading about Search Engines and SEO.

I used a tool from yahoo to check how many links I currently had to my website KimMorlan.com and I was surprised at how many of them had come from my blog. Why am I telling you this? Because I really haven't been actively linking to pages on my website, yet my blog of course is a great source for links to my site.

You should also read this article that explains the differences between the various Search Engines. It's really good. Here's another page he's written, with a section (you have to scroll down) called General Theory on SEO and the Web.

Ok well it's now approaching dawn...I think it's time for bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, participating in blogs on your website and others can be a great way to gain backlinks, especially relevant ones.

Good Find